Monday, December 5, 2011

NAIL POLISH GALORE

I am jobless at the moment, so i let myself busy with a lot of things and lately i got into manicure - which was not a hobby of mine previously maybe due to the time spent but as i said, recently i have some time to spare. I began to have a fascination with nail polish - only the affordable ones. By the way, i do my manicure all by myself  but i seldom do a pedicure because my shoes are mostly close type.

So, i like to share some nail polish that i have.
Color: VIOLET VELVET - the color is more of a blue. Having a hard time applying coz it dries easily. 2 coats

Color: CANDY CANE - 2 coats

Color: SEAL BROWN - 1 coat

Color: RED - 1 coat, i like this

Color: SEA GREEN - 2 coats, one of my fave

Color: GRAY STONE - 2 coats, the color is so light like a clear gray at first coat

Color: WINTERMELON - 2 coats

Color: TOUCH OF TAN - 2 coats, i also like this

Color: CAROLINA PEACH - 1 coat
I like Caress Nail Polish, it is affordable, price ranges from P23.75 to P35.00. For its price, it's quite creamy, easy to apply and i like the colors. I also like the color and texture of Sassy Nail Polish next to Caress, which is also affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment