Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ukay-Ukay Finds

I love "ukay-ukay", well, because it's cheaper and stuff there are mostly one of a kind- like you won't bump into someone with the same dress you are wearing. Some items are still brand new, i think those are surplus from abroad. But you have to be really patient and put your energy into it because you have to really dig and choose for the best stuff. I hope the Bill that was passed on legalization of used clothes won't make ukay-ukay's prize go up. Good thing the bill ensure health safety, it says,

All importations shall be released from the Bureau of Customs custody subject to the prior inspection and issuance of a health safety certification from the Department of Health.”

I wonder who would benefit more from that statement. I hate politics.

I bought mine in Lagro Quezon City, near Ilgesia ni Kristo Church. I also want to go to those really famous ukay zone, i heard those are somewhere in pasig.

When i was young, i really want to become a model but never came true. So i did my own photo shoot ha,ha - i hope i didn't do a crappy job.

Model : ME
Protographer: c/o Camera timer
Directed by: ME
Hair & Make-up: ME (not much to do since you could only see half of it :-)
Edited by: ME


The dresses are from P 100 to P 200

2 comments:

Sophia M. Cabantog said...

Nice finds of clothes. I also like buying clothes in ukay-ukay. I even bought a flashy cocktail dress for P35 only somewhere in Sampaloc, Manila.

When I wore it at our company party, everyone was saying to me, "You look great!"

There's another feedback from our American boss, "You look like a million dollar babe!"

All Things i Love said...

Really, it's nice to know. Thanks Sophia and see you on the next ukay finds

Post a Comment